Between managing your employees and monitoring your oilfield equipment and tools, you have little time to worry about security measures. That’s where Security Technology of South Texas, Inc. comes in. We can install live remote video monitoring, exterior/interior security, door and gate access control, and anything else you need to keep your business safe.
Our equipment, especially our Videofied alarm and video system, has been specifically tested in remote locations like yours. It’s only part of what makes our business second to none in security solutions for South Texas.
We also have local operators who will respond 24/7 and alert the authorities if a problem or a threat occurs.
Virtual Gate Guard
Remote Facility Monitoring
Ideal for customers who have a gated facility or fenced equipment storage, yard, or property and need 24/7 monitoring but don’t want to pay the high cost of a guard service, Virtual Gate Guard and Facility Video Monitoring is an affordable solution for providing live video monitoring of your facility. It can also provide controlled access at specific entry points to your site using our Video Monitoring Center with 24/7 live security personnel.
Video cameras detect an approaching vehicle and notify our monitoring center of activity at the gate:
- A driver pushes the Intercom Call Button and establishes immediate two-way voice communication with our operators.
- Operators perform pre-determined security check and allow or deny entry.
- After approved entry is granted, the operator sends command to gate to open and creates online report of transaction.
- Weekly gate activity reports are provided to the customer.
- Remote access to live and recorded video as well as gate entry transactions are available to the customer via a secure Internet portal.